- Sixteen (16) hour provider /Eight (8) hour re-certification
- Instructor to student ratio – 1:6
- Minimum Enrollment: 6
- Cost per student: $285.00/ 185.00
In this classroom-based course, providers enhance their skills in treating adult victims of cardiac arrest or other cardiopulmonary emergencies, while earning their American Heart Association ACLS (AHA ACLS) for Healthcare Providers Course Completion Card.
AHA’s ACLS Course has been updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care. This course builds on the foundation of lifesaving BLS skills, emphasizing the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR.
This advanced course highlights the importance of high-performance team dynamics and communication, systems of care, recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, immediate post-cardiac arrest, acute dysrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes (ACS).
- Course uses learning stations for practice of essential skills simulated clinical scenarios that encourage Active participation
- Hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
- Classroom-based works well for learners who prefer group interaction and instructor feedback while learning skills